Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Civil Litigation, Estate Planning, Wills & Probate & Personal Injury
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Guste, Barnett, Schlesinger & Alpaugh, L. L. P. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Estate Planning, Wills & Probate and Personal Injury cases. Based in New Orleans, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Louisiana. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Guste, Barnett, Schlesinger & Alpaugh, L. L. P. has a thorough understanding of Louisiana law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We handle Louisiana estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the auto accident lawyers at Guste, Barnett, Schlesinger & Alpaugh, L. L. P. can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Labor & Employment Law: Our experienced attorneys represent Louisiana clients in employment law cases. We handle issues involving unfair labor practices, sexual harassment, background investigations, wage and hour law, discrimination and more.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you have incurred an injury or illness at your workplace or at a work-related activity, you have the right to workers’ compensation. Even if your employer is not as fault, you are entitled to benefits. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to getting you compensation for your injuries.
- Admiralty & Maritime Injury Law: At Guste, Barnett, Schlesinger & Alpaugh, L. L. P., our experienced attorneys represent Jones Act sailors, offshore workers and longshoremen who have been injured in work accidents. Trust us to handle your admiralty and maritime injury law case.
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
When you retain the services of Guste, Barnett, Schlesinger & Alpaugh, L. L. P., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable New Orleans law firm today
Guste, Barnett, Schlesinger & Alpaugh, L. L. P. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in New Orleans. Call the firm at 504-529-4141 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.